General

III Seminari Els Reptes de l’Edició Digital

Reptes edició digital

El proper dijous 25 de setembre de 2014 tindrà lloc el III Seminari Els Reptes de l’Edició Digital, organitzat pel Màster d’Edició Digital dels Estudis d’Arts i Humanitats de la Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.

Internet, la digitalització, el protagonisme de nous actors en el mercat del llibre i els nous perfils de lector plantegen múltiples reptes a l’entorn de l’edició, la distribució, la comercialització i l’accés als continguts textuals. Aquest seminari reunirà diferents especialistes i professionals vinculats al món de l’edició per tal que expliquin com s’estan afrontant els nous reptes de manera creativa i eficaç en el circuit del llibre i puguin debatre sobre tot plegat amb els assistents.

Pots seguir l’acte des del Twitter dels Estudis d’Arts i Humanitats @UOCartshum amb els hashtags #EdicióDigital i #EdiciónDigital.

El seminari tindrà lloc al Palau Macaya, al Passeig de Sant Joan, 108 (Barcelona). L’entrada serà lliure: cal inscriure’s aquí.

Podeu accedir al programa des d’aquest enllaç

83 comments

1. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

2. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

3. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

4. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

5. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

6. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

7. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

8. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

9. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

10. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

11. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

12. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

13. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

14. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

15. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

16. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

17. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

18. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

19. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

20. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

21. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

22. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

23. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

24. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

25. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

26. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

27. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

28. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

29. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

30. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

31. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

32. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

33. This is a new list for today. I’m sorry about the last two lists. You may find some proxies not working the way they should. There was also duplicates in the list. I’m still learning about free public proxies. I hope you can make good use out of this list.

34. a79WXl is a very smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful

35. “I’ve read several just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you place to make the sort of fantastic informative web site.”

36. “One thing is that while you are searching for a education loan you may find that you will need a cosigner. There are many circumstances where this is correct because you may find that you do not use a past credit history so the bank will require that you’ve got someone cosign the credit for you. Great post.”

37. Good site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

38. “Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice methods and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.”

39. You’re in some serious need of relaxation. That’s where a site like http://www.camgirl.pw comes in handy. You can do a whole lot of relaxing there. You’ll find plenty of fun girls to talk to. These are the hottest and most wild girls on the internet. Chat with them and have yourself a good time.

40. I like it! Interesting informations over this web. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.| I couldn’t resist commenting. I ‘ve spent some hours searching for such tips. I will also share it with a couple of friends interested in it. I’ve just bookmarked this web. Done with the work done, I going to visit some WAGs Webcams. Thanks!! Regards from Russia 2018!

41. You’ve been working hard lately. All that stress has got to be eating at you. Why not take a break and enjoy some cam girls? There’s plenty of them to enjoy at http://www.camgirl.pw It’s wall to wall babes at this site. You’ll know that right away after your first visit.

42. Thanks for the suggestions you have provided here. Something important I would like to state is that computer memory requirements generally increase along with other advancements in the technological know-how. For instance, as soon as new generations of cpus are made in the market, there is certainly usually an equivalent increase in the shape demands of both the computer memory along with hard drive space. This is because software program operated by means of these processor chips will inevitably rise in power to make use of the new engineering.

43. Good blog post. What I would like to bring about is that computer system memory should be purchased in case your computer can no longer cope with what you do along with it. One can install two RAM boards of 1GB each, as an example, but not one of 1GB and one having 2GB. One should look for the manufacturer’s documentation for one’s PC to make certain what type of memory is required.

44. Thanks for expressing your ideas right here. The other factor is that if a problem takes place with a computer system motherboard, persons should not have some risk with repairing this themselves for if it is not done properly it can lead to irreparable damage to an entire laptop. In most cases, it is safe to approach a dealer of that laptop for that repair of its motherboard. They will have technicians who may have an expertise in dealing with pc motherboard troubles and can make right diagnosis and execute repairs.

45. I have figured out some new items from your site about pc’s. Another thing I have always imagined is that computers have become something that each family must have for a lot of reasons. They offer convenient ways in which to organize the home, pay bills, search for information, study, listen to music and perhaps watch shows. An innovative way to complete all of these tasks is by using a notebook. These computer systems are portable ones, small, potent and portable.

46. Thanks for your submission. I also believe that laptop computers have gotten more and more popular today, and now will often be the only type of computer utilised in a household. It is because at the same time that they are becoming more and more reasonably priced, their processing power is growing to the point where there’re as strong as personal computers coming from just a few in years past.

47. Thanks for your posting. I also think laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular right now, and now are sometimes the only form of computer found in a household. This is because at the same time they are becoming more and more cost-effective, their working power is growing to the point where they can be as strong as pc’s from just a few years ago.

48. Hello there friend! An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post! Again thanks alot for this!

49. I have acquired some new items from your web page about desktops. Another thing I’ve always believed is that computers have become a specific thing that each household must have for many reasons. They provide convenient ways in which to organize the home, pay bills, search for information, study, hear music and even watch television shows. An innovative method to complete every one of these tasks has been a notebook computer. These pc’s are portable ones, small, strong and mobile.

50. Thanks for the ideas you have shared here. Something important I would like to state is that pc memory demands generally rise along with other developments in the engineering. For instance, when new generations of cpus are introduced to the market, there is certainly usually a matching increase in the type demands of both the personal computer memory plus hard drive room. This is because the program operated by way of these cpus will inevitably rise in power to make new technological know-how.

51. Thanks for the ideas you have provided here. Another thing I would like to express is that computer memory demands generally increase along with other breakthroughs in the technologies. For instance, any time new generations of cpus are brought to the market, there’s usually a related increase in the dimensions preferences of all computer memory in addition to hard drive space. This is because the program operated through these processors will inevitably increase in power to benefit from the new engineering.

52. One thing I’d like to say is that before acquiring more computer system memory, take a look at the machine within which it is installed. When the machine is actually running Windows XP, for instance, the actual memory limit is 3.25GB. Adding a lot more than this would purely constitute some sort of waste. Make sure one’s mother board can handle your upgrade amount, as well. Great blog post.

53. One thing I’d really like to say is that often before getting more computer system memory, have a look at the machine in to which it would be installed. In case the machine is usually running Windows XP, for instance, the memory ceiling is 3.25GB. Using above this would just constitute just a waste. Make certain that one’s motherboard can handle an upgrade volume, as well. Interesting blog post.

54. One thing I would like to say is always that before getting more personal computer memory, look into the machine directly into which it could well be installed. In case the machine is running Windows XP, for instance, the particular memory threshold is 3.25GB. Applying a lot more than this would basically constitute just a waste. Make sure one’s motherboard can handle an upgrade quantity, as well. Thanks for your blog post.

55. Thanks for enabling me to achieve new ideas about pc’s. I also possess the belief that certain of the best ways to maintain your laptop computer in primary condition is a hard plastic-type case, as well as shell, that will fit over the top of the computer. A majority of these protective gear usually are model targeted since they are manufactured to fit perfectly in the natural casing. You can buy these directly from the vendor, or via third party sources if they are designed for your notebook computer, however not every laptop may have a shell on the market. Once more, thanks for your guidelines.

56. I have really learned some new things by means of your blog. One other thing I would really like to say is that newer computer system os’s often allow extra memory to be used, but they in addition demand more ram simply to function. If someone’s computer can not handle a lot more memory as well as the newest program requires that memory space increase, it could be the time to shop for a new Laptop. Thanks

57. Good blog post. A few things i would like to contribute is that laptop memory ought to be purchased in case your computer still can’t cope with whatever you do along with it. One can put in two random access memory boards having 1GB each, for instance, but not certainly one of 1GB and one having 2GB. One should make sure the car maker’s documentation for one’s PC to ensure what type of memory space it can take.