Humanitats

Literatura romànica al Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya

El dissabte 21 de març els Estudis d’Arts i Humanitats de la Universitat Oberta de Catalunya organitzen la darrera activitat del Cicle Literatura europea i patrimoni. Itineraris d’art i literatura medievals, que en aquesta ocasió ens durà al Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya.

MNAC site

Horari de l’activitat: de 10:00 a 13:00 h.
Visita limitada a 25 participants [places exhaurides]

En els vint-i-sis conjunts que conté el Museu Nacional hi ha una unitat d’estil i una unitat d’interès que remet a la literatura de l’època d’arreu de l’Europa Occidental. Aquesta unitat es deu al fet que existia una comunicació cultural molt intensa entre els diferents territoris de l’Europa medieval.

Malgrat que la literatura medieval té un alt component laic, cal tenir en compte fortes influències de l’àmbit religiós –exclusiu en els conjunts murals–; per exemple, no podem deixar de pensar en les Maiestas Domini quan es fa referència a Carlemany en la Chanson de Roland.

L’objectiu de la visita és observar punts de connexió entre les arts figuratives i la literatura de l’època romànica. Així, es comentarà la relació dels grans conjunts de pintura mural que conserva el museu relacionats amb la literatura de l’època.

L’activitat és gratuïta i oberta a tothom. La inscripció és obligatòria.

Podeu descarregar el Dossier complet d’aquestes visites en aquest enllaç.

Amb la col·laboració de:

Museu Nacional_Logo_POS

CALENDARI DE LA PROPERA EDICIÓ DEL CICLE:

Dissabte, 18 d’abril de 2015: Literatura europea al Museu Episcopal de Vic 
Dissabte, 23 de maig 2015: La Girona de Cerverí al Museu d’Arqueologia de Catalunya
Dissabte, 27 de juny de 2015: Literatura romànica al Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya

90 comments

1. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

2. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

3. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

4. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

5. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

6. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

7. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

8. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

9. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

10. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

11. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

12. Howdy Partner. You look like the type of guy who needs to have a little fun. You can have all kinds of fun at http://camgirl.pw/ That’s the most exciting site on the internet. You’ll never experience a dull moment there. Go ahead, give it a try. Just remember to be on your best behavior. Cowboys can be rowdy. Try not to drink too much time at the saloon before heading on over there.

13. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

14. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

15. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

16. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

17. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

18. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

19. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

20. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

21. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

22. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

23. Hello friends. Are you feeling lonely? Maybe you’re in the mood to get frisky. It doesn’t matter what type of mood you’re in. You’ll always find a fine lady at http://camgirl.pw/ to chat with. You’ll be amazed by the wide selection of cam girls to choose from. Have yourself a good time and don’t forget to eat a breath mint or two. The last thing you want is to have bad breath when talking to these cuties.

24. Are you the type of guy who likes to spend his free time drinking cold beer while talking to hot babes? If so, then you’ve got to check out http://camgirl.pw/ That site is filled with plenty of sexy girls who know exactly what guys like you want to see.

25. Every guy out there needs to relax from time to time. You’re no different. The best way to relax is by talking to a super hot babe. There are plenty of sexy ladies at http://camgirl.pw You can do a whole lot more than just talk with these cuties. They’re also looking to have the same exact type of fun you are.

26. There isn’t a time of day when you won’t find plenty of hotties at http://camgirl.pw It doesn’t matter if you go there early in the morning or late at night. There’s always lots of babes just waiting to talk to guys. Don’t forget, you’re just one click or tap away from the live entertainment that you’ve been craving. This is as hot as it gets and you’ll realize that within just a matter of moments.

27. Are you smiling yet? Probably not. You haven’t visited http://camgirl.pw You’re going to have the biggest smile plastered all over your face after you visit that site. It’s jam packed with the hottest online performers. You’ve never seen or heard anything quite like this before.

28. Sick and tired of being bored? There’s nothing at all good to watch on TV these days. How many cat videos can you watch at YouTube? What you really want is some live adult entertainment. That’s what http://www.camgirl.pw is all about. It’s 24/7 excitement like you’ve never seen before. Check it out and tell a friend. Something this good needs to be shared.

29. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

30. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

31. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

32. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

33. I just want to mention I am newbie to blogging and definitely savored your website. Almost certainly I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly have tremendous well written articles. Bless you for sharing with us your web page.

34. I just want to say I’m all new to blogging and site-building and actually enjoyed you’re web page. Likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You actually have exceptional writings. Regards for sharing your website.

35. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

36. Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

37. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

38. This is a new list for today. I’m sorry about the last two lists. You may find some proxies not working the way they should. There was also duplicates in the list. I’m still learning about free public proxies. I hope you can make good use out of this list.

39. This is a new list for today. I’m sorry about the last two lists. You may find some proxies not working the way they should. There was also duplicates in the list. I’m still learning about free public proxies. I hope you can make good use out of this list.

40. The weekend is fast approaching and that means you’ve got plenty of time to relax. Spend some of your downtime with a sexy lady. You’ll be amazed by just how much fun it can be. There are plenty of them to choose from at http://www.camgirl.pw That site is literally loaded with babes.

41. The weekend is fast approaching and that means you’ve got plenty of time to relax. Spend some of your downtime with a sexy lady. You’ll be amazed by just how much fun it can be. There are plenty of them to choose from at http://www.camgirl.pw That site is literally loaded with babes.

42. Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?