Humanitats

Literatura europea al Museu Episcopal de Vic 5 de novembre de 2015

Ja hem obert la inscripció per la darrera activitat del Cicle Literatura europea i patrimoni. Itineraris d’art i literatura medievals, organitzada pels Estudis d’Arts i Humanitats de la UOC.

MEV_2Literatura europea al Museu Episcopal de Vic
Dissabte, 19 de desembre de 2015
Horari: de 10:00 a 13:00 h.
Visita limitada a 30 participants

La capital d’Osona disposa, tal vegada, de la millor col·lecció al món de pintura romànica sobre fusta. Un patrimoni que destaca especialment per un tractament museogràfic molt contemporani que acosta l’art medieval a la sensibilitat de l’espectador actual.

La visita, conduïda per Pau Gerez, Doctor en Història Medieval i en Filologia Romànica i col·laborador docent de la UOC, consistirà en el comentari de les obres pictòriques (frescos, frontals, bigues…) i escultòriques (majestats, davallaments, arquetes…) i la seva relació amb la literatura produïda en l’època en què van ser creades.

Imatges i context que ens han d’aproximar també als relats, la lírica o l’esperit d’una literatura, la medieval, que també, malgrat la distància dels segles, manté la fascinació per al lector contemporani.
Visita MEV
Activitat gratuïta i oberta a tothom, amb inscripció obligatòria.

Podeu descarregar-vos el dossier complet del Cicle en aquest enllaç.

9 comments

1. Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

2. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

3. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

4. Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

5. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

6. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog
    posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I
    at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i’m
    satisfied to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I so much surely will make certain to do not fail to
    remember this website and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

7. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

8. If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.